Wednesday, September 24, 2008

reflections.

i've had a rough day, and wanted to reflect. not everything written here is bad.

-- almost everything today has gotten on my nerves. this hasn't ended yet. lots of things have made me irritable, and even things that are silly. i don't know why. most people have done something to annoy me. i'm just not in the mood to always crack jokes like normal. sometimes i can, then other times people crack jokes with me and they just aren't funny at all. it's been a strange, strange day.

-- i've been busy since i woke up. i had class 10 am to 12:00, small lunch break, work from 1-2, class from 2-3, work 3-4, work meeting 4-5. you know what i almost forgot out of that wednesday schedule? class from 2-3. i realized at almost 2 and had to run back to my dorm then to class. the only good news? it seems my classmates like my story titled "the shipmaker."

-- today i got an e-mail from jordan green, editor-in-chief of burnside writers collective, and it seems they're looking for more hardcore writers. i'm exhilarated and sincerely hoping i get to work with burnside as a more constant writer.

-- i slept too late this afternoon and didn't make it to wesley bible study.

-- i don't have a lot of homework, but what i have, i don't want to do.

-- the weather is still beautiful, with crisp clean air that i love. i just hope it progresses down this cool path some more. :)

-- i'm looking forward to funbookfriday which will consist of john fannin giving me lots of books, i think. maybe? just the possibility of new books makes me happy.

-- i wish i had something of worth to talk about. i want to write, but feel drained of intellectual abilities.

No comments: